The US Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District is seeking sources to provide district wide Medical Surveillance Services. The work to be performed will support the entire Walla Walla District and the associated projects and their missions within the boundaries of the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Walla Walla District (NWW). Medical Surveillance Services will be requested on an as-needed basis to be performed by the contractor. For a detailed list of services to be performed please see the attachment titled Medical Surveillance Contract Services.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this project is 621511
and the associated small business size standard is $35,000,000.00.
This is not a solicitation. This sources-sought announcement is a tool to identify businesses with the capability to accomplish the work. Firms who respond to this announcement by submitting the following information will be used in determining their
capability. Please do not respond to this notice unless you will be responding to the solicitation. The Service Contract Act is applicable to this requirement.
1) A capability statement expressing interest in this requirement, describing your company
and its capability to complete a project of this scope, magnitude and complexity. Include a
statement detailing any special qualifications and certifications, applicable to the scope of
this project, held by your firm and/or in-house personnel.
2) A statement or list of your firm's current or past technical experience similar to or the
same as the summary scope of work for this requirement. Include a brief description of
each project scope, schedule, and dollar value.
3) A statement or list of your firm's current or past performance similar to or the same as
the summary scope of work.
4) A statement of your firm's business size and type (Large Business, Women Owned Small
Business, HUBZone, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, 8(a), Small Business, etc.). IF YOUR
FIRM IS A LARGE BUSINESS, please indicate the approximate percentage of the work that
you would expect to subcontract to small business concerns.
5) Name of firm with address, phone and point of contact.
6) CAGE Code and DUNS number or a copy of your System for Award Management (SAM)
In addition to the information above, please complete the attached Sources Sought Checklist, demonstrating services you can perform.