THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE is for informational purposes only. THE SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL, QUOTATION OR INVITATION FOR BID. No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this sources sought or any follow up information requests. Respondents will not be notified of the results of the sources sought or resulting market research.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Honolulu District, requests letters of interest from PRIME CONTRACTORS interested in performing work on a potential Design-Build Construction Solicitation for the FY21 OMA Repair Building 759 for IEW BN, Schofield Barracks, Island of Oahu, Hawaii. NO SOLICITATION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
Renovate Building 759 into a secure work area in compliance with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705 for a new 25th Infantry Division Intelligence Electronic Warfare (IEW) Battalion Operations Facility located on Schofield Barracks, Oahu, Hawaii. Building 759 is a 13,444 SF facility that will be converted into a secure work area with a controlled motor pool area for vehicles and equipment. The secure work area will include multiple office areas, bathrooms, a conference room, data center, operations center, and classroom space. The construction of the secure work area will be accordance with a Construction Security Plan (CSP), which will be implemented by a security services contractor, with government oversight during the physical construction of the secure work area. The construction workforce must be capable of utilizing U.S. citizens and/or U.S. Residents who are legally authorized to work in the United States throughout the duration of the secure work area design and construction.
Magnitude is $10M – $25M
Interested PRIME CONTRACTORS should submit the following:
- Name of the firm, to include address, phone number and point of contact.
- Firm’s DUNS Number and CAGE Code, and expiration date in SAM.gov.
- Indicate whether your firm is a large business or small business. If your firm is a small business specify all applicable socio-economic categories per FAR PART 19.
- Narrative demonstrating design-build experience in constructing a secure work area meeting ICD 705 series guidelines. The construction must also have been completed in the State of Hawaii or at a remote location similar to Hawaii (must describe how the location was similar to Hawaii).
- Bonding capability for a single contract action of at least $10M and aggregate of at least $25M by the interested prime contractor.
Narratives shall be no longer than two (2) pages.
Email responses are required. Responses are to be sent via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 16, 2021, 2:00 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time.
Responses to this sources sought announcement will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. NO SOLICITATION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. It is a market research tool being utilized to determine the availability of potential qualified contractors before determining the method of acquisition. Please note that it is required that your company be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM), please see https://www.sam.gov for additional information. In addition, this sources sought is not to be construed as a commitment by the government, nor will the government pay for any information solicited or delivered.