SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS
THIS IS A Sources Sought Notice ONLY.
The Mission Installation Contracting Command-Fort Jackson is issuing this Sources Sought Notice in an effort to perform market research to assist in determining the appropriate acquisition strategy for a Yellow Ribbon Event in Nashville, Tennessee area in support of the 81st Regional Support Command.
The Period of Performance is a base year and 4 option years. There will be an estimated of five events each year.
The Contractor shall provide Lodging, meeting space, parking, breakfast, lunch, and dinner for up to 600 Guests according to the PWS.
The lodging shall be within 25 miles of the Nashville International Airport.
The main part of this sources sought is the transportation shuttles to and from Nashville International Airport and the hotel on Friday between the hours of 10:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sunday 6:00 am to 3:00 pm. The shuttles shall be ADA compliant. Guest shall not have to wait more than 30 minutes between shuttles. The shuttles shall provide overflow transportation to and from the Overflow Hotel.
In response to this sources sought, please provide:
- Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.), and the corresponding NAICS code.
- Identify whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any.
- Information in sufficient detail regarding previous experience (indicate whether as a prime contractor or subcontractor) on similar requirements (include size, scope, complexity, timeframe, government or commercial), pertinent certifications, etc., that will facilitate making a capability determination.
- Identify how the Army can best structure this contract requirement to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns.
- Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Scott Kukes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-466-3015, if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the FedBizOpps notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
- Recommendations to improve the approach/specifications/draft PWS/PRS to acquiring the identified items/services.