(1) Action Code : SOURCES SOUGHT
This is a Sources Sought Notice only. This is not a request for proposal, but a survey to locate potential sources. This Sources Sought does not constitute an Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, or a Request for Quotations, and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue an order or otherwise pay for the information solicited, nor is it a guarantee of a forthcoming solicitation or contract. It is for market research purposes only. Respondents will not be notified of the results of the evaluation.
The purpose of this Sources Sought Notice is to gain knowledge of interest, capabilities, and qualifications of various members of industry, to include the Small Business Community: Small Business, Section 8(a), Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUB-Zone), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). The Government must ensure there is adequate competition among the potential pool of responsible contractors. Small business, Section 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, & EDWOSB businesses are highly encouraged to participate.
(2) Date: 12/14/2020
(3) Classification Code : 6150
(4) NAICS Code: 423610
(5) NAICS Size Standard: 500 Employees
(6) Contracting Office Address: 2800 Powder Mill Road
Adelphi, Maryland 20783
(7) Subject: Sources Sought for five (5) programmable bidirectional regenerative direct current (DC) power supplies
(8) Proposed Solicitation Number: W911QX21R0007
(9) Sources Sought Closing Response Date: 5 days after posting
(10) Contact Point: Christine Chase, Contract Specialist, Christine.email@example.com
To find sources that are qualified to meet the supplies/services as listed in section 11B. Note that the specific requirements in section B are subject to change prior to the release of any solicitation.
B. Salient Characteristics
Please see attached Salient Characteristics.
All interested parties should notify this office in e-mail within the posted date. Responses shall include:
- To what extent each of the specifications can be met.
- Include your type of business (i.e. commercial, academia), whether your organization is classified as a large or small business based on the 500 employee standard that accompanies NAICS code 423610. If a small business, you must also list any small disadvantaged status you hold [HUBZone, 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), etc.].
- Past experience/ performance through the description of completed projects.
(13) Responses to this sources sought are due no later 11:59 am eastern standard time 5 days after posting. Submissions should be emailed to Christine Chase, Contract Specialist, Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions concerning this sources sought may be directed Christine Chase, Contract Specialist, Christine.email@example.com. Please be advised that .zip and .exe files cannot be accepted.
(14) Place of Contract Performance: Delivery to Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
(15) Estimated Delivery Timeframe or Period of Performance: Delivery within 90 days