The Army Contracting Command – Letterkenny Contracting Office (CCAM-MLK) is issuing this Sources Sought/Request for Information as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support this requirement to provide refuse services in accordance with the attached draft Performance Work Statement (PWS). The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 562111 – Solid Waste Collection.
There is no solicitation at this time. This request for capability information does not constitute a request for proposals; submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary; the government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred. Contractor should not provide any pricing information. The sole purpose of this request is to locate qualified, experienced, and interested potential sources.
If your organization has the potential capacity to perform these contract services, please provide the following information:
- Business name, mailing address, email address, website address, Point of Contact (POC), telephone number
- Business size, any socioeconomic status (i.e. HUB Zone,8(a) Veteran-Owned, Women-Owned, etc.), company Cage Code and DUNS number, type of ownership for the organization.
- Tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability. If significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability, organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
- The NAICS code(s) and PSCs/FSCs your company usually performs under Government contracts.
- Past performance with government agencies.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to 1) provide services consistent in scope and scale with those described in this notice and otherwise anticipated; 2) secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements; 3) provide services under a performance based service acquisition contract.
Based on the responses to this sources sought/market research, this requirement may be set-aside for small businesses or procured through full and open competition. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
Contractors are required to be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) and Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) in order to be awarded government contracts.
Submission Instructions: Interested parties who consider themselves qualified to perform the listed services are invited to submit a response to this Sources Sought by 26 January 2021, 4 P.M. Eastern Time. The response/statement of capabilities must be complete and sufficiently detailed to allow the Government to determine the contractor’s qualifications. All responses under this Sources Sought must be emailed to Laura.J.Buehler.email@example.com
If you have any questions concerning this opportunity please contact Laura Buehler via the above email address.