This is a market survey to identify potential sources of repair service for the MFoCS Block I DU 12.1”, Intermediate PU and Basic Tablet. Specific items are identified by National Stock Number (NSN), Part Number (PN) and description below:
- NSN 7025-01-622-8848, PN 9800-96100-0000, MFoCS Block I 12.1” DU.
- NSN 7021-01-622-8908, PN 9800-96000-5001, MFoCS Block I Intermediate PU.
- NSN 7021-01-622-9813, PN 9800-96600-5000, MFoCS Block I Basic Tablet.
FBCB2 / JBC-P MFoCS Block I is a mounted family of computer systems that is responsible for distributing accurate digital Command and Control (C2) and Situational Awareness (SA) at all echelons to the platform and dismounted domains and reducing risk of fratricide. The location data for friendly forces is collected through the Enhanced Position Location Reporting System (EPLRS) line of sight tactical radio network and Blue Force Tracker (BFT) and BFT-2 networks. Subject MFoCS products are designed to be installed as an integral component of a specified FBCB2 / JBC-P computer configuration in specified Army vehicles.
Service providers may need to become qualified by the government to become approved sources of repair services for MFoCS products.
Technical Data for manufacture and/or service repair of subject MFoCS products is not available from the Government.
Interested sources that are capable of furnishing the repair service must send a response outlining a viable approach and describing their ability to provide repair services for the subject MFoCS products. Respondents to this notice must provide enough information to demonstrate their capabilities.
Responses shall be submitted in writing through email to U.S. ARMY CECOM, ATTN: FCDD-ISP-TR, Michael Toscan at email@example.com and Thomas Carpentier at firstname.lastname@example.org, and to the Land and Maritime local DLA Competition Advocate at email@example.com. Responses to this notice should be submitted no later than close of business January 21, 2021.
For more information, please contact Michael Toscan and Thomas Carpentier.
Responders are encouraged to provide additional information to explain their technical capabilities to manufacture, service repair and/or supply MFoCS Block I DU 12.1”, Intermediate PU, Basic Tablet, or comparable products with similar complexity and functionality as subject MFoCS products.
Interested providers should include answers to the below market survey questionnaire. Any additional comments that may help the government identify potential repair service providers will be greatly appreciated.
Please complete the following questions. If a question does not apply, please enter N/A or non-applicable.
- Provide a brief summary of your company and its core competencies.
- Please provide the following Point of Contact information:
- Point of Contact:
- Phone Number:
- Fax Numbers:
- Email Address:
- CAGE Code:
- DUNS Number:
- Describe your company’s experience in performing service repair of subject MFoCS products, and/or display units, processor units and computer tablets with similar complexity and technology as subject MFoCS products. For experience with subject MFoCS products, please provide associated Contract Number, Point of Contact (POC), e-mail address, phone number, and a brief description of your direct support of the effort?
- Describe the qualifications of your engineering staff concerning service repair and maintenance of display units, processor units and computer tablets with similar complexity and technology as subject MFoCS products.
- Describe your company’s experience in performing functional testing of display units, processor units and computer tablets of similar complexity and technology as subject MFoCS products.
- Describe your company’s experience in performing quality assurance of service repair of display units, processor units and computer tablets of similar complexity and technology as subject MFoCS products.
- Describe your company’s experience, if any, in handling security sensitive Government products.
- Discuss your company’s capability in meeting US Government contracting delivery requirements.
The information received from this market survey will be evaluated by the Government for the purpose of planning to determine if responsible sources exist, and to assist in determining if this effort can be competitive and/or set aside for Small Business. The Government will also use the information, in part, to determine the best acquisition strategy for a potential procurement action and to assist in making future acquisition strategy decisions. The Government will not reimburse interested sources or responders to this notice for any information received and any costs incurred in responding, or for subsequent exchanges of information. Information submitted does not constitute a proposal and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government, but will be considered an exchange of capabilities and ideas.