****THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY; THIS IS NOT A FORMAL REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ)****
The 119th Wing is conducting preliminary Market Research to determine an available pool of Large Business vendors who are able to provide a 3D GPS system with “auto function” to fit on a 2020 Caterpillar 120M Motor Grader.
- Must be able to easily upload surface file into GPS display mounted in operator cab and automatically control molboard to follow contour lines of surface file. Must include the following:
- Must have ruggedized GPS display
- 9” or larger touchscreen display
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capable
- Must include all mounting hardware to easily fit CAT 120M AWD
- Must include 2 ruggedized GNSS receivers with all mounting masts, hardware, and wiring to make the machine 3D capable.
- Receivers should be capable of receiving the latest satellite constellations from around the world
- Must be capable of working with existing Trimble R10 base station
- Must mount to molboard or cab with minimal or no fabrication to machine.
- Must include hard carrying/storage cases
- Must include lockable mast mounts for receivers
- Must do complete install either on site or a local authorized dealership – install must be done by an authorized installer for this equipment
- Software Requirements:
- Infield designs or equivalent
- 3D Guidance or equivalent
- Motor Grader Design Automatics or equivalent
- Must include all wiring, brackets, hardware/software to make this a fully functional 3D GPS system
- Must include CAT advanced joysticks or equivalent
- Option to include UTS sensor making machine capable of working with total stations
- Must be able to provide service/tech support if GPS equipment fails or questions come up within 24 hours.
- Must work with existing Trimble R-10 survey equipment. The R-10 receiver will be used as a base station for the equipment.
- Must require little to no fabrication to machine during installation.
- Must be the most modern generation of GPS hardware/software available.
- Must include standard manufacturer’s warranty
- The serial number for the specific unit is unknown at this time, awaiting arrival.
The contractor shall, provide all personnel, supervision, and any items and services necessary to provide the above GPS Equipment.
If you are an interested Large Business Vendor who has the capability to provide this service, please provide the following information:
- Your Firm’s ability to provide the above services.
- Your Firm’s CAGE Code
- Your Firm’s DUNS number
- Your Firm’s Federal Tax Identification Number
All information from interested parties that is received in response to this Sources Sought notice will be collected and saved until which time this potential requirement becomes defined and fully funded. A solicitation MAY be issued at that time. This Sources Sought Notice is being posted for Market Research purposed only to identify Large Business vendors who are able to provide the services listed above.
If you are an interested party who is able to provide this service, please email MSgt Tamara Stavenes at email@example.com.
****THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY; THIS IS NOT A FORMAL REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ)***