The U.S. Army Contracting Command – New Jersey is issuing this sources sought notice as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support, Grounds Maintenance Services at the FLEMING-GODWIN USARC, 344 NORTH NEW STREET, DOVER, DE see attachment(s) for additional information. The intention is to procure these services on a competitive basis. The Government intends to award a single firm-fixed-price type requirements contract as a result of the solicitation to be issued.
PLACE(S) OF PERFORMANCE
FLEMING-GODWIN USARC, 344 NORTH NEW STREET, DOVER, DE
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
The anticipated period of performance is one 12-month base period and four, 12-month option periods.
Attachment 0001 – DRAFT PWS Grounds (DE001)
Attachment 0002 – Grounds Dover DE Map (DE001)
Please be advised the Attachments provided are for planning purposes only. No solicitation document exists at this time. Issuance of this notice does not constitute any obligation on the part of the Government to procure these services or to issue a solicitation. In addition, the Government is under no obligation to pay for information submitted in response to this notice and responses to this notice cannot be accepted as quotes/bids/offers.
“THIS SOURCES SOUGHT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A “REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)” TO BE SUBMITTED. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. RESPONSES IN ANY FORM ARE NOT OFFERS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD A CONTRACT AS A RESULT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. NO FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO PAY FOR PREPARATION OF RESPONSES TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY RESPONDENTS TO THIS TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. RESPONSES WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO THE RESPONDER. NOT RESPONDING TO THIS NOTICE DOES NOT PRECLUDE PARTICIPATION IN ANY FUTURE REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ) OR INVITATION FOR BID (IFB) OR RFP, IF ANY ISSUED. IF A SOLICITATION IS RELEASED, IT MAY BE SYNOPSIZED ON THE GOVERNMENT-WIDE POINT OF ENTRY (GPE). IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF POTENTIAL OFFERORS TO MONITOR THE GPE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THIS REQUIREMENT.”
PROVIDE A RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Name of Company; Company Address; Point of Contact, with Name, Phone Number, Email Address, NAICS Code, DUNS Number, CAGE Code, and Socio-Economic Size Status (Large/Small Business/HubZone/8(a)/Woman Owned Small Business/etc.).
- Contractor acknowledges a clear understanding of all tasks specified in the attached DRAFT PWS.
- Contractor confirms full capabilities of completing the required work specified in the attached DRAFT PWS.
- Provide a capability statement for the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability.
- What type of work has your company performed in the past in support of the same or similar requirement?
- What percentage of the work is your company able to complete, without subcontracting?
BASED ON THE RESPONSES TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE/MARKET RESEARCH, THIS REQUIREMENT MAY BE SET-ASIDE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES (IN FULL OR IN PART) OR PROCURED THROUGH FULL AND OPEN COMPETITION.
All Small Business Set-Aside categories will be considered. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
RESPONSES SHALL BE LIMITED TO 1 PAGES. ALL QUESTIONS AND RESPONSES SHALL BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING VIA EMAIL DIRECTED TO Kimberle C. Moore, CONTRACT SPECIALIST, email@example.com.