SPORTS OFFICIALS – Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ 08641
1. Introduction: THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY – This sources sought is solely for information and planning purposes, as a means for the Government to conduct market research, identifying interested parties and their capability to support the requirement for Sports Officials Services on Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ.
Responses to this sources sought will be considered and will help the Government dictate a path forward. All business categories will be considered to include large businesses. Capability statements will also be accepted.
2. Place of Performance: Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ 08641.
3. Disclaimer: This sources sought does not constitute a Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue a RFP in the future. Solicitation information is not available at this time. Requests for a solicitation will not receive a response. This notice does not constitute a commitment by the United States Government to contract for any service whatsoever. All information submitted in response to this announcement is voluntary; the United States Government will not pay for information requested nor will it compensate any respondent for any cost incurred in developing information provided to the United States Government. Not responding to this sources sought does not preclude participation in any future RFP, if any is issued. It is the responsibility of the potential offerors to monitor this site for additional information pertaining to this requirement.
4. Contractor Capability: The contractor shall provide qualified personnel, in accordance with the require national sports associations for basketball, flag football, soccer, volleyball, softball/baseball adults and youth governing bodies to officiate, referee, umpire, perform scorekeeper and timer services for all scheduled games at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey to support the estimated games listed in the Draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) in Attachment A, “Sports Season Calendar” and Attachment B, “Required Amount of Sports Officials”. The Draft PWS is provided as an attachment to this sources sought.
5. Responses to Sources Sought: Responses to this sources sought shall be limited to two pages and submitted by email directly to the Contract Specialist, SSgt Shaina Herron (email@example.com) and Contracting Officer, Adriana Dunaway (firstname.lastname@example.org). Responses are due no later than Wednesday, April 14, 2021 by 2pm Eastern Standard Time. Any questions may be directed to the points of contact listed above.
The applicable NAICS code for this requirement is 711219 with a Small Business Size Standard of $12 Million. The Product Service Code is G003. Businesses of all sizes are encouraged to respond; however, each respondent must clearly identify their business size in their response.
Respondents shall not be obligated to provide the services described herein.
Responses from interested vendors should address the following items:
What type of work has your company performed in the past 3 years in support of the same or similar requirement?
Provide company socio-economic status (i.e. Small, Service-disabled Veteran Owned, Women-Owned, etc.) under identified NAICS and company profile to include CAGE Code, DUNs number, and POC Name/Phone/Email.
Capability to meet the tasks listed in the Draft PWS.