PG&E is pleased to announce a new contract opportunity for Standby Confined Space Rescue Support for suppliers meeting the minimum requirements. Suppliers interested in this opportunity must reply to the PG&E Representative listed below by no later than02/28/2018, 5:00 PM Pacific Time with the information requested below.
- General Work Scope: Standby Confined Space Rescue Support for permit-required entries at various Power Generation facilities across Northern California, including hydro power plants and fossil generating stations.
- Bid Logistics: Bid will be conducted on-line using PowerAdvocate web-based bid site.
- Bid Opens: 2/28/18.
- Contact Protocol: Send an email to Laurie Ellison at LNB5@pge.com indicating your desire to participate in this bid event. Include in the email the information requested below under Pre-Qualifying Requirements. Interested parties who do not provide this information will not be considered. You will be notified prior to the opening date of the bid whether or not your company will be invited to participate. No additional information will be provided prior to bid opening.
- Pre-Qualifying Requirements –
- Experience Modifier Rate (EMR) must be less than 1.1. PG&E requests that your firm provide documentation of the most recent EMR.
- Bidder must possess a current, valid California contractor’s license. PG&E requests that your firm provide your company’s license number.
PG&E requests that you provide information regarding your firm’s capabilities that will validate that your firm is able to perform the specified work. Provide at least 2 examples of previous jobs your company has performed similar to the above-described work scope, including contact reference information for each job.
View/Download COA Confined Space Rescue Services