THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION/SYNOPSIS FOR PROPOSALS AND NO CONTRACT SHALL BE AWARDED FROM THIS NOTICE. This is a SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE: a market survey for information only, to be used for preliminary planning purposes. No proposals are being requested or accepted with this announcement. A market survey is being conducted to determine if there are a reasonable number of interest and availability of potential qualified contractors. This announcement is open to all businesses regardless of size.
The services will primarily be for use by TAM staff or in support of projects for CENTCOM Area of Responsibility customers.
Contract duration is estimated at five (5) years: consisting of one base year and four (4) option year periods.
The estimated total capacity is $36,000,000.
NAICS code is 541330
Area of responsibility is worldwide. A significant majority of the projects will be within the CENTCOM AOR primarily focused in located in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait. Projects could be located in any of the additional sixteen countries that comprise the CENTCOM AOR, as follows:
Turkmenistan United Arab Emirates
The proposed future action is to procure the Architectural Engineering services required to support a wide variety of Department of Defense master planning, identifying and quantifying facility requirements, facility management support, facility utilization studies, land use requirements studies and analyses, engineering analyses, infrastructure studies, geospatial projects, environmental documentation, energy studies, project programming and procurement documents for military installations, facilities, land, utilities, and related issues associated with internal “fence to fence” and external “military to civilian community” study efforts with emphasis on application of CENTCOM AOR applicable requirements.
Specific specialized experience will be sought to complete the following:
a) Specialized experience in facilitating planning charrette workshops in support of MILCON programming policies and procedures that includes the preparation of one or more of the following: all tabs in support of the Department of Defense Form (DD Form) 1391; facility and mission requirements analysis; facilitation of planning workshops, economic analysis and, parametric and programmatic cost estimates, as well as the documentation and validation analysis leading up to a fully developed DD Form 1391 aligned with service department processes and protocols.
(b) Specialized experience in facilitating planning charrette workshops in support of comprehensive asset management master planning services to include the preparation of one or more of the following: installation Real Property Master Plans (RPMP), vision plans, area development plans, execution plans installation planning standards, infrastructure capacity analysis, facility utilization surveys, resiliency planning and installation energy and water planning.
c) Specialized experience in collecting, creating, entering, editing, maintaining and auditing data attributes to support Installation Geospatial Information and Services (IGI&S) systems in support of a comprehensive asset management program that includes one or more of the following: the ability to develop and maintain consistent, accurate, and easily accessible spatial data; perform modeling and analysis; conduct Global Positioning Systems (GPS) field data collection, validation, and verification.
d) Collect, create, enter, edit, maintain data attributes in Service Department specific enterprise systems of record and USACE Sustainment Management System (SMS) applications in support of a comprehensive asset management program, that includes real property systems.
All interested offerors should respond to this survey by email on April 15, 2021, 10:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time.
Offerors response to this Sources Sought shall be limited to ONLY eight (8) pages and shall as a minimum include the following information:
- Offerors name, addresses, point of contact, phone number, e-mail address and small business size status. Offerors interest in bidding on the solicitation when it is issued.
- Offerors capability to meet project requirements.
- Offerors' Statement of Capability to perform under a future contract of this magnitude and complexity.
- Your firm shall identify whether the work was independently completed as a prime contractor or affiliated with another contract (joint venture or as a subcontractor.)
- If your role was as a subcontractor, describe the design services your company provided. For each project listed, please provide a brief description of the project, customer name, date of performance, and dollar value of the project.
- Offerors' should provide at least three (3) examples of similar work.
- Offerors SHALL NOT submit a SF330 in response to this Sources Sought Announcement.
Offerors shall provide an abbreviated (not to exceed one (1) page)) resume of key personnel projected to perform under a future contract that must include, but it not limited to:
- Name and title
- Name of firm with which associated
- Years of experience with this firm and with other firms (provide a brief description of project experience, including date of project, size of the project, and a brief description of the work and the individual's role)
- Education, degree(s), year, and specialization, if applicable
- Active professional registration and/or certifications, if applicable
NOTE: Abbreviated resumes for Key Personnel will not count against the overall page limit.
Offerors responding to this Sources Sought must complete the attached Sources Sought/Market Survey Questionnaire and should submit all requirements via email no later than April 15, 2021 at 10:00 A.M EST to:
LTC Alex Padgett, John.A.Padgett@usace.army.mil and
David Walden, David.I.Walden@usace.army.mil
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. RESPONSES TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE WILL BE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE APPROPRIATE ACQUISITION DECISIONS. ALL INTERESTED SOURCES MUST RESPOND TO FUTURE SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENTS SEPARATELY FROM RESPONSES TO THIS MARKET SURVEY.