Vessel Storage for National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS)
This is a Sources Sought Notice. In preparation for an upcoming procurement, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Eastern Acquisition Division, Norfolk, VA on behalf of the NMFS, is conducting market research to determine potential sources to provide Vessel Storage services. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code is 713930, Marinas. The size standard for this NAICS codes is $8 million.
The nature of the vessel storage in St. Petersburg, FL with 24/7 transportation capabilities; and 24/7 secure workspace access. Requirement specifications are provided for informational purposes only.
Standard brochures will not be considered a sufficient response to this notice. Submitted Capability Statements shall include the following:
(1) General Information: Provide the company name and address, Unique Entity Identifier, i.e., DUNS number, type of business under NAICS code 713930 (e.g. small business, 8(a), veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran owned small business, HUBZone small business, small disadvantaged business, and/or women owned small business) as validated via the System for Award Management (SAM), and company point of contact including name, phone number, and e-mail address.
(2) Capabilities: In four (4) typed pages or less, demonstrate how your firm has the capabilities to meet the following requirements:
- Vessel Storage Capacity
- Work space to support washing, cleaning, and dry dock storage
- Transportation Capability allowing for 24/7 rapid deployment
- Security and safeguarding services
(3) Documentation Comments: In order to facilitate the exchange of information with industry, provide any comments, questions, or suggestions that pertain to the requirement specifications included with this notice. Firms are welcome to identify any areas that appear ambiguous or otherwise unclear.
Interested sources are invited to submit an electronic copy of their Capability Statement to Natasha Thieman, Contract Specialist, via e-mail at Natasha.Thieman@noaa.gov no later than 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on January 14, 2020. Capability Statements and Documentation Comments must be submitted in writing; telephonic inquiries will not receive a response.
This is not a request for technical or cost proposals. The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this notice or reimburse for costs incurred by interested parties providing the information requested herein. Capability Statements will not be returned. Information received will be considered solely to make an informed decision regarding a potential procurement. Responses to the Sources Sought announcement are not offers and cannot be accepted by NOAA to form a binding contract.