Sources sought for information and planning purposes to identify qualified and experienced sources for an anticipated firm fixed price contract under NAICS code 611710 (Educational Support Services) with a size standard of $16.5M. The Naval Safety and Environmental Training Center (NAVSAFENVTRACEN) Electrical Safety Standards Course Services. The period of performance for the anticipated contract is a twelve (12) month base period with four (4) twelve (12)-month option periods and with the inclusion of FAR Clause 52.217-8 an additional six (6) months of performance if required by the Government.
Subject to FAR Clause 52.215-3, entitled "Solicitation for Information of Planning Purpose," this announcement constitutes a sources sought synopsis for written information only. This is not a solicitation announcement for proposals: a contract will not be awarded from of this announcement. This sources sought notice is not to be construed in any way as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for the information submitted in response.
The Fleet Logistics Center, Norfolk, Virginia is seeking information on qualified and experienced sources for planning purposes in an effort to derive a contract vehicle that will provide qualified vendors for the Electrical Safety Standards Course Services as required by NAVSAFENVTRACEN.
Reponses to this Sources Sought request shall include the following information in this format:
- Company name, address, point of contact name, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
- If the items can be solicited from a GSA schedule, provide the GSA contract number.
- Size of business – Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantage, 8(a), Hubzone, Woman-owned and/or Veteran-owned.
- Capability statement displaying the contractor’s ability to provide the minimum requirements of the PWS to include past performance information. If past performance information is provided, please include only relevant past performance on the same/similar work within the last 5 years. Please also include in past performance information the contract numbers, dollar value, and period of performance for each contract referenced in the response to this sources sought.
- Include any other supporting documentation such as your Seaport NxG contract number and contracting experience under Seaport NxG (including task order numbers, award date, period of performance, sub or prime, and a brief description).
- Provide questions, comments, or feedback regarding the draft PWS, planned contract type or any other associated information.
Documentation of technical expertise must be presented in sufficient detail for the Government to determine that your company possesses the necessary functional area expertise and experience to compete for this acquisition. Standard company brochures will not be reviewed. Submissions are not to exceed five (5) typewritten pages, single-spaced, in no less than 12 font size.
Responses should be emailed to Mrs. Stacey Crump at email@example.com by 1100 ET on 30 March 2021. Again, this is not a request for a proposal. Respondents will not be notified of the results. Please note the information within this sources sought notice will be updated and/or may change prior to an official synopsis/solicitation, if any, is issued.