Notice of intent to use a brand name product. The Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command, Pacific (NAVFAC Pacific) is performing a market survey to determine if other potential sources of supply can provide Mass Notification Remote Terminal Units (RTU). The products must have equal performance and listing/approval requirements as the Federal Signal Mass Notification RTU, UVRI-B Ultra Voice®. Fiscal Year 2022 Military Construction Project P-2005 – Veterinary Treatment Facility Replacement, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii, requires one (1) Mass Notification RTU with the following characteristics:
- Comply with National Fire Codes®, specifically NFPA 72.
- Maintain electrical and operational compatibility with the Federal Signal base-wide mass notification system at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
- Minimize potential for interference from jamming, spoofing, hacking, eavesdropping, or other malicious acts.
- Provide the communication bridge to alert, notify and transmit emergency communications from the Base System to the new facility.
- Broadcast live voice signals or activated prerecorded voice messages, tones, and other signals, to in-building mass notification system on Base.
- Maintain flexible capability to interface self-amplified speakers and create additional notification directly from the RTU itself.
- UL listed for service.
This notification is for market research purposes only to identify if other potential sources of supply can meet the requirements of the Government.
This is not a request for proposals, quotes or an invitation for bid. The intent of this notice is to identify other potential sources for this product.
To be considered, please submit detailed technical data in order for the Government to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your product to ensure compatibility with the existing system. In accordance with FAR 15.201(e), a response to this notice is not an offer and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. The responder is solely responsible for the information it submits and any associated costs. The Government reserves the right to disregard any submittal that is incomplete or that is vague.
Please do not submit your company brochures.
Please submit your information via email to Jenny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2:00 p.m. HST on January 29, 2021. Information received after this date and time will not be considered.