***THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY***
This notice does NOT constitute a request for proposal, request for quote, or invitation for bid. The intent of this notice is to conduct market research and to identify potential offerors for information and planning purposes only. No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this announcement or any follow-up information requests.
Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command Far East (NAVFAC FE) FEAD Camp Butler is seeking for contractor(s) with the capabilities to perform the collection and disposal of industrial bulk wastes at U.S. Government Installations, Marine Corps Base Camp Smedley D. Butler (MCB Butler), Okinawa, Japan.
The Contractor shall furnish all labor, supervision, management, tools, materials, equipment, facilities, transportation, incidental engineering, and other items necessary to perform the collection and disposal (off base) of industrial bulk wastes at various locations on MCB Butler, Okinawa, Japan. There are six (6) Camps and each camp has one designated central bulk waste collection point with the exception of Camp Kinser (Kinser has 2) with seven (7) total central bulk waste collection points. The below are types of bulk waste stream anticipated for collection and disposal:
- Wood Waste (Pallets, crates, lumbers, tree branches, etc.)
- E-Waste (Electronic such as coffee pot, fans, microwaves, copiers, radios, to include but not limited to computer, TV, monitors, refrigerator, freezer, A/C units, washer/dryer, etc.)
- Burnable Mixed Waste (Plastic/rubber, cooler boxes, piping, plastic pallets, tires, chairs, furniture, bulky plastic containers, hoses, construction debris, carpets, etc.)
- Non-Burnable Mixed Waste (Construction and demolition debris; i.e. concrete, asphalts, tiles, rocks, glass window, mixed materials)
Entities responding to this Sources Sought Notice should submit the minimum information necessary for the Government to make a determination that adequate business entities exist that are capable of satisfying the Government’s requirements. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code is 562111 – Solid Waste Collection.
SOURCES SOUGHT SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Interested firm(s)/contractor(s), please submit the following submittals to the Contract Specialist via email at Chizuru.firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Name of Company; Point of Contact (Name, title, phone number, and email address).
2. Capabilities statement/description to include one or all type of bulk waste collection and disposal (dispose by any means of being able to destroy or eliminate by incineration or other means applicable by local laws).