Sources sought for information and planning purposes to identify qualified and experienced sources for an anticipated firm-fixed price contract or task order under NAICS code 423830 with a small business size standard of 100 (employees). The Department of the Navy’s Tactical Support Vessel Squadron (TSVRON) requires the procurement of two knuckle boom or telescoping knuckle boom marine cranes in accordance with requirements in the attached, to be delivered to Joint Expeditionary Base, Little Creek, VA. The anticipated required delivery date for an eventual purchase order, if awarded, is NLT April 2022.
Subject to FAR Clause 52.215-3, entitled "Solicitation for Information of Planning Purpose," this announcement constitutes a sources sought synopsis for written information only. This is not a solicitation announcement for proposals: a contract will not be awarded from of this announcement. This sources sought notice is not to be construed in any way as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for the information submitted in response.
The Fleet Logistics Center, Norfolk, Virginia is seeking information on qualified and experienced sources for planning purposes in an effort to derive a contract vehicle that will provide the supplies as specified in the attachment.
Reponses to this Sources Sought request shall include the following information in this format:
- Company name, address, point of contact name, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
- If the items can be solicited from a GSA schedule or existing Multiple Award Contract, provide the contract number.
- Size of business – Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantaged, 8(a), Hubzone, Woman-owned and/or Veteran-owned.
- Capability statement displaying the contractor’s ability to successfully provide a product that meets the requirements in the attached. Past performance information may be provided to bolster the contractor’s capability statement. If past performance information is provided, please include only relevant past performance on the same/similar work within the last 3 years. Please also include in past performance information the contract numbers, dollar value, and period of performance for each contract referenced in the response to this sources sought.
- Comments, questions and recommendations regarding contractor tasking detailed in the PWS are encouraged.
- Include any other supporting documentation deemed necessary.
Documentation of product technical specifications and vendor expertise must be presented in sufficient detail for the Government to determine that your company possesses the necessary functional area expertise and experience to compete for this acquisition. Standard company brochures will not be reviewed. Submissions are not to exceed twenty five (25) typewritten pages, single-spaced, in no less than 12 font size.
Responses should be emailed to Mr. Carnell Aurelio at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM ET on 06 April 2021. Again, this is not a request for a proposal. Respondents will not be notified of the results. Please note the information within this pre-solicitation synopsis will be updated and/or may change prior to an official synopsis/solicitation, if any, is issued.