THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION. This is a sources sought notice for information and planning purposes only, and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for information solicited. No evaluation letters and/or results will be issued to the respondents. The Government is not committed to awarding a contract or issuing a solicitation pursuant to this announcement. No solicitation package is available at this time
The Naval Research Laboratory is searching for potential sources that are capable of providing 28 Microwave Tuners that meet requirement as described in the attached draft specification.
The draft specification is intended to be descriptive in nature for the types of items that would meet NRL's minimum requirements, and not limit to any particular manufacturer. NRL is specifically interested in identifying items, sources, and configurations that can meet the general specifications.
CONTRACTOR RESPONSE FORMAT:
NRL asks that interested parties, at a minimum, supply the following information via email:
- Name of Company and Point of Contact (POC)
- Business Size/Socioeconomic Categories
- Unique Entity ID (DUNS) and Cage Code
- Suggested NAICS and PSC Codes for proposed solution.
- Description/information of items that can meet the attached draft specification.
- Does your firm consider this requirement to be a commercial (as defined in FAR 2.101) or noncommercial item/service?
- If the interested party is the equipment manufacturer, a list of any authorized resellers of the equipment.
The requested information below is for Market Research purposes only. NRL asks that interested parties to provide as much of the information below.
- Any questions/suggestions (including alternate configurations) related to the draft specification.
- Estimated Delivery schedule or series of deliveries based on estimated 2 – 5 tuners for the first delivery and the final delivery not exceeding 30 September 2022 to assist the government in establishing a reasonable delivery schedule, if a requirement is pursued.
- Estimated quote(s) of the configuration(s) to assist the government in establishing a budget to secure sufficient funding, if a requirement is pursued.