Notice Type: Sources Sought
Title: Digital Signal Oscilloscopes
Notice ID: RFI
Response Date: January 10, 2021
Interested Vendors List: Yes
Original/Update Set Aside: N/A
NAICS: 334515 – Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals
Place of Performance: Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC.
The Naval Research Laboratory is searching for potential sources that are capable of meeting the requirement described in the attached draft Specifications for Digital and Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The intent of this RFI is to:
- Determine if an adequate number of qualified, interested contractors capable of performing the work further described in the attached draft Specifications exist; and
- Determine if the contractor can meet the required specifications; and NRL asks that the interested parties, at a minimum, supply the following information:
- Name of Company and Point of Contact (POC)
- Business Size/Socioeconomic Categories
- Unique Entity ID (DUNS) and Cage Code
- Capabilities Statement relevant to the attached Specifications
- Any questions/suggestions related to the Specifications
- Whether the proposed item would be considered a commercial item in accordance with FAR 2.101
Responses should be no more than 15 pages, and should be emailed to the Contract Specialist at email@example.com.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION. This is a Sources Sought Notice (SSN)/Request for Information (RFI) for planning purposes only, and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for information solicited. Since this is a SSN/RFI, no evaluation letters and/or results will be issued to the respondents. The Government is not committed to awarding a contract or issuing a solicitation pursuant to this announcement. No solicitation package is available at this time.