Greetings! Research shows that 25% of military veterans want to launch businesses and that veterans are perfect candidates to be entrepreneurs. A mentor who is well versed in business or startups can assist you in getting started the right way. Business mentors have a wealth of knowledge you cannot get anywhere else.
To help you get off the ground, we are introducing Peer-to-Peer Business Mentoring to members of the California Veterans Chamber of Commerce. This new feature allows members to serve as a Mentor or receive support as a Protégé.
Other features of the site include:
- Impressive (searchable) member profile page
- Free lead-generation – connect with other veteran-owned businesses
- Free (unlimited) job postings
- Free (unlimited) event postings
- Free (unlimited) blog/news postings
- Discounts on business tools and services to help you grow your business
- Access to capital through our affiliate network
- Post/get information on business opportunities via our “classifieds” section
- Post your videos
- Weekly e-newsletter
- Additional features coming!
As a California-based veteran entrepreneur, we are offering you a free one-year introductory membership to help you grow your business and build our community.
Don’t delay, take five minutes and register today as a member of the California Veterans Chamber of Commerce business directory, so we can be a force multiplier together.
Maurice Wilson, Director for Outreach
California Veterans Chamber of Commerce