- As the main facility of Colorado River Service Unit, the Parker Indian Health Center also provides support services to the Havasupai Health Station (Supai, Arizona). The Parker Indian Health Center, through its information technology, is utilized to provide end users with accessibility to the Electronic Health Record (EHR) for patients and also to transmit data to offsite facilities with the IHS intranet and global internet.
- The Contractor shall provide the equipment, materials, installation and ongoing maintenance necessary to provide monthly internet services to the Havasupai Health Station. The Contractor shall provide service a package that will fulfill the Government’s band-width requirements.
- Havasupai Health Station requires at a minimum a 50 Megabits per second (Mbps) dedicated high speed Ethernet based high speed connection.
- The provided connection should have the capability for expansion to 100 Mbps.
- Upload and download speed should be the same
- The contractor will provide the infrastructure to support the capabilities on a continuous basis for the Parker Indian Health Care facility and associated health clinics in a tristate area (Arizona).
- The Ethernet connection shall terminate inside of the facility and connect to the existing data router to afford connection to the entire facility to utilize this connection with a dedicated line/connection. Outdoor cabling shall be in conduit or underground system. Only if necessary, markers should be used to show the cable route.
- Proposed band-width speed should be sufficient to effectively support the transmission of large medical images/data such as radiology images, CT scans, telehealth and enhancements to the electronic medical record
- A static internet protocol (IP) address must be provided to be able to meet the Government’s technological requirement
- The contractor shall NOT provide a solution that utilizes Satellite Internet access due to the latency that will be introduced in such a solution
- The contractor shall NOT provide a solution that utilizes a wireless carrier network, such as a “WIFI hotspot”
INSTRUCTIONS TO INDUSTRY
All capable parties are encouraged to respond. Responses must directly demonstrate the company’s capability, experience, and ability to marshal resources provide the solutions listed in the attached Performance Work Statement (PWS).
The Government requests interested parties submit a written response to this notice with the following information:
a. Company point of contact, mailing address, and telephone number(s), and website address;
b. If any, existing contract solutions by the company such as – Federal Supply Schedules contract, or any other procurement instruments intended for use by multiple agencies, e.g., Best in Class (BIC) contracts; and
c. DUNS and socio-economic category of the company.
Disclaimer and Important Notes. This notice shall not obligate the Government to award contract. Any information provided by industry to the Government as a result of this sources sought synopsis is strictly voluntary. Responses will not be returned. No entitlements to payment of direct or indirect costs or charges to the Government will arise as a result of contractor submission of responses, or the Government's use of such information or otherwise pay for the information provided in response. The Government reserves the right to use information provided by respondents for any purpose deemed necessary and legally appropriate. Any organization responding to this notice should ensure that its response is complete and sufficiently detailed to allow the Government to determine the organization’s qualifications to perform the work. Respondents are advised that the Government is under no obligation to acknowledge receipt of the information received or provide feedback to respondents with respect to any information submitted. After a review of the responses received, a pre-solicitation synopsis and solicitation may be published on a government GPE. Furthermore, responses to this notice will not be considered adequate responses to a solicitation.
Confidentiality. No proprietary, classified, confidential, or sensitive information should be included in your response. The Government reserves the right to use any non-proprietary technical information in any resultant solicitation(s). Responses must be submitted via email to Nestor.Noble@ihs.gov, no later than 12:01 pm PST on January 10, 2021.
Capability statements will not be accepted after the due date. The maximum number of pages for this submission is ten (10) pages.