The Air Force District of Washington, AFDW/PKA is seeking sources that can provide Cellebrite Training Vouchers to support the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFSOI) Digital Forensics Consultant (DFC) program.
CONTRACTING OFFICE ADDRESS:
Air Force District of Washington (AFDW/PKA)
1500 W. Perimeter Drive, Suite 2750
Joint Base Andrews, MD 20752
Scott AFB, IL 62225-5022
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE to determine the availability and technical capability of large and small businesses (including the following subsets, Small Disadvantaged Businesses, HUBZone Firms; Certified 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and Woman Owned Small Business) to provide the required products and/or services.
AFDW/PKA sources capable of providing 16 each Cellebrite Certified Operator/Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyzer Course Training Vouchers (B-TRN-02-033). Each voucher will be valid for 1 year from time of issuance.
THIS SOURCES SOUGHT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. RESPONSES IN ANY FORM ARE NOT OFFERS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD A CONTRACT AS A RESULT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. NO FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO PAY FOR PREPARATION OF RESPONSES TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY RESPONDENTS TO THIS TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.
NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM (NAICS) CODE:
The anticipated North American Industry Classification System Code (NAICS) for this requirement is 611420, Computer Training, with the corresponding size standard of $11,000,000.00
Responses should include:
1) Business name and address;
2) Name of company representative, business title and email;
3) Large and Small Business Size and Type of Small Business (if applicable);
4) Cage Code;
5) DUNS Number;
6) Contract vehicles that would be available to the Government for the procurement of the product to include General Service Administration Federal Supply Schedules (FSS), or any other Government Agency contract vehicle. (This information is for market research only and does not preclude your company from responding to this notice.)
7) Interested businesses should submit a brief capabilities statement demonstrating ability provide the product listed in this Technical Description. Documentation should be in bullet format.
Vendors who wish to respond to this should send responses via email NLT Thursday, 08 Apr 2021, 3:00 PM Central Daylight Time (EDT) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Proprietary information and trade secrets, if any, must be clearly marked on all materials. All information received that is marked Proprietary will be handled accordingly. Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. All government and contractor personnel reviewing sources sought responses understand their responsibility for proper use and protection from unauthorized disclosure of proprietary information as described 41 USC 423. The Government shall not be held liable for any damages incurred if proprietary information is not properly identified.