CMHS Patient Access Service (PAS) and Nurse Tele-Health Service
1. Purpose: This is a REQUST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) for the upcoming Colorado Military Health System Patient Access Service and Referral Accountability acquisition. This RFI is for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. In accordance with FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. The Government does not intend to make an award on the basis of this RFI.
2. Scope or Mission: This is a non-personal services requirement. The resulting contract will provide all personnel, labor, materials, equipment, and services to the Colorado Military Health System (CMHS) for patient access and referral closure services for TRICARE (to include Prime and TRICARE Plus) beneficiaries in the Colorado Springs region and Buckley AFB area. The Contractor shall make appointments for all eligible for care under memorandums of agreement with the Department of Veterans Administration. The Patient Access and Referral Closure Service will include the Patient Appointing Services, Referral Closure Services, and Nurse Tele-health Services.
3. Place of Performance: These services are currently being performed at Fort Carson, CO, however the Government is exploring the feasibility of moving this requirement off-post to an independent contractor facility.
4. Information provided in response to this RFI is strictly voluntary. There will be no compensation from the Government for the information provided. A formal solicitation may be issued at a future date.
5. NAICS: The planned North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 561110.
6. All potential offerors are reminded, in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) 52.204-7, System for Award Management (SAM), lack of registration in the SAM will make an offeror ineligible for contract award should a solicitation be issued and an award be made.
7. Requirements: All businesses capable of providing the services identified in the PWS are invited to respond with the following information:
- Company Name, Address, Cage Code, DUNS Number, Name of Point of Contact, Telephone Number and E-mail Address
- NAICS codes your company operates under
- Small business status (service disabled veteran owned small business, HUB Zone, 8(a), Woman Owned small business, etc.)
- Responses to each of the RFI questions listed below
8. Submission Instructions: Please provide responses not later than 4:00 pm MDT on 16 April 2021.
Questions and responses should be addressed to the primary contact, Ron Wilson, Contract Specialist, at email@example.com.
1. Does your company provide any call center related services?
2. If you do provide call center services, do you provide these services to the medical field?
3. The Government is seeking responses from interested vendors who are able to substantiate that they have obtained call center certification in the past or currently hold call center certifications. Does your company currently hold these certifications?
4. What modes of communication do you utilize to perform these services (i.e. Telephone, email, instant message chat, text, mobile app, in-person, etc.)?
5. What Information Technology (IT) software or systems do you use to perform these services? What web hosting platform do you use for your software?
6. Does your company have any plans for upgrading your systems or processes in the future? If so, please describe.
7. Do you recommend any alternate approaches to those described in the attached PWS for fulfilling these requirements? If so, please briefly describe.
8. Are there more efficient systems/processes currently available for the same or similar work described in the attached PWS that you are aware of? Are there any reasons preventing its use for Government purposes?
9. Does your company currently provide this type of work to the United States Government (USG)? If so, which agencies/organizations?
10. Does your company provide Patient Appointing Services (PAS) or similar services to the USG or any other customers? If so which agencies or companies?
11. Do you need to be on-site with the customers you are supporting in order to perform these services or can you perform them at an independent location?
12. Are there any benefits to performing the services at the customer’s site instead of at an independent call center location?
13. Do you require any furnished items from the Government to accomplish the scope of work described in the attached draft PWS? If so, please identify.
14. Do you require the use of any Government IT Systems to perform this work? If so, which one(s)?