THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE FOR 2022 SIMPLIFIED ACQUISITION OF BASE ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS (SABER)
AT EIELSON AIR FORCE BASE, ALASKA.
The United States Air Force at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska is seeking to identify interested offerors qualified to complete minor construction projects estimated at less than $2M (10 U.S.C. 2805) that encompass most types of real property maintenance, repair, and construction work with minimum design. This posting is a request for information (RFI) and is issued solely for informational and planning purposes. This posting is not a Request for Proposals. Interested parties are advised that the Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this RFI; any and all costs associated with responding to this RFI will be solely at the interested parties' expense. Not responding to this RFI does not preclude participation in any future RFP, if one is issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the FedBizOps website. It is the responsibility of the interested party to monitor these sites for additional information pertaining to this requirement.
The work to be performed shall include but is not limited to:
Construction projects that encompass most types of real property maintenance, repair, and renovation work.
Work will require expertise in various trades to include, but not be limited to, carpentry, road repair, roofing, excavation, interior renovation, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, sheet metal, welding, painting, demolition, concrete masonry, arctic engineering, asbestos and lead based paint surveys and abatement, and soil remediation. Maintain management offices and have permanent, full time representation on Eielson AFB. Prepare proposals to include estimated prices, complete scope of work, design (up to 35%), construction drawings, and schedules. Research existing record drawings and conduct site visits.
The Government is contemplating a fixed-price, indefinite quantity/indefinite delivery (IDIQ) contract to include one (1) base year plus six (6) option years, seven (7) years total. Disclosure of Magnitude: the estimated price range, for the entire life of the contract (7 years), is between $10,000,000 and $75,000,000. Typical SABER projects range from $50K – $500K. Projected
The following information is requested from interested offerors:
– Company name, point of contact information to include phone number and email
– Positive statement of your interest in this procurement as a prime contractor
– DUNS number and CAGE code
– Business type (large business, small business, small disadvantaged business, 8(a)-certified small disadvantaged business, HUB Zone small business, woman-owned small business, veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran-owned small business, etc.)
– The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 237990 Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction. The U.S. Small Business Administration small business size standard is $39.5 million.
Interested offerors should send above information via email to email@example.com.