Installation of Electrical Drops Bldg 940, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER), AK
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY; THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL. THERE IS NO SOLICITATION AT THIS TIME.
1. This is a sources sought synopsis seeking information from any firms that have an interest in submitting an offer for Installation of Electrical Drops Bldg 940 contract to be performed at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska.
2. This request for information does not constitute a Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP), or Invitation for Bid (IFB). Submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary; the Government does not assume financial responsibility for any costs incurred. All submissions will be considered and treated as public information. The Government will assess any responses in addition to associated market research to ascertain potential market capacity; no decision has been made regarding potential FAR Part 19 set-asides at this time. No feedback or evaluation will be provided to interested parties regarding their response, though the Government reserves the right to contact respondents on a case-by-case basis regarding their submission.
3. The scope of this project includes, but is not limited to, provide all materials, equipment, tools, labor, etc., required to install electrical drops in building 940, on Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK. This is a 35% conceptual design-build project to include installation of a new generator, automatic transfer switch (ATS), and a belly fuel tank within a weatherproof walk-in enclosure. Contractor to provide complete 100% design submittal, 100% specifications and 100% construction. Provide all labor, materials, equipment, and supervision to execute the project as shown on the drawings, specifications, and requirements.
4. Work to be performed will be within the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes: 236220 (Commercial and Institutional Building Construction), $36.5M.
5. The government encourages all business types to respond to this Sources Sought.
6. We request that all interested and qualified firms respond to this sources sought notice with a capability statement which may include the following information:
a. Company Information (e.g. name, business address, point of contact, telephone number, e-mail address). Also include DUNS Number or CAGE Code.
b. Bonding: provide your bonding capacity per contract and aggregate dollar amount.
c. A statement of your current business size status in relation to the NAICS code size standard assigned to this acquisition.
d. Identify whether your firm has the capability to meet the Government’s requirement. Indicate whether you have any current partnering/teaming arrangements with other firms.
e. Identify number of years of experience and describe your firm’s prior experience on projects of a similar size and scope to the requirement described above, especially those performed in subarctic or other extreme cold weather environments. Please limit your response to recent (within 3 years) and relevant projects and include the following information:
(1) Contract number, customer or firm name, or other identifying details of the project
(2) Points of contact for the project including names, telephone numbers, and email addresses
(3) City, State (if applicable), and country of performance
(4) Type of contract vehicle and Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) structure (if applicable)
(5) A brief description of your support of the project
(6) Percentage of work as Prime Contractor
f. Please provide any feedback your firm might have regarding major risk areas and avenues for mitigation on requirements of this type.
7. This Sources Sought is an advance notice for information and acquisition strategy planning purposes only and is not a solicitation. In order to receive an award from any resultant solicitation, should one be issued, the successful offeror must be registered in the System for Award Management. The SAM website is https://www.sam.gov.
This Sources Sought synopsis notice should not be construed in any manner to be an obligation to issue a contract, or result in any claim for reimbursement of costs for any effort you expend in responding to this request. No solicitation is currently available. Any future solicitation package will be made available on the System for Award Management (SAM) website https://www.beta.sam.gov. Interested parties are solely responsible for monitoring the FBO website for the release of a solicitation package and/or any updates/amendments.
10. Interested parties are invited to submit a response to this sources sought by 3:00 PM Alaska Standard Time (AKST) on 6 April 2021. Please submit all documentation by email in PDF format and state in the subject line "Sources Sought Response for, Installation of electrical drops, bldg. 940, JBER”. Responses received after this date and time may not be reviewed.
All responses must be emailed to the following individuals:
(a) TSgt Enrique Gonzalez; firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) MSgt Matthew Crum; email@example.com
8. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice, please email the individuals listed above.