Contractor shall furnish all labor, tools, services, materials, supplies, and equipment necessary to perform the following functions shown in the attached drawings:
- Demolish sheetrock and systems furniture walls, doors and frames as shown on the drawings and dispose of all waste materials off base.
- Paint all gypsum wall surfaces as designated on the drawings using semi-gloss Chantilly Lace (Benjamin Moore Color.)
- Install convenience outlets on the new walls as shown on the drawings.
- Install HVAC supply and return ducts.
- Install new doors and frames, and reinstall salvaged existing doors. Match new doors and frames purchased to existing doors and frames unless otherwise specified.