The 42d Contracting Squadron, Maxwell AFB, AL is requesting information from industry to assist in finalizing the acquisition strategy to facilitate simultaneous virtual and in-person instruction that works seamlessly with Teams and Zoom to provide synchronous instruction through seminar discussions for the Air Command and Staff College (ACSC), Maxwell AFB, AL. Currently, instruction for simultaneous instruction is executed through Zoom or Teams, with the virtual student participating at home while their peers are participating in-person. Students at home are unable to participate in two-way conversations with in-residence students due to the limited technical performance of current classroom technology. The Government is seeking information from industry to assist in determining what brand name products are on the market to assist instructors in facilitating simultaneous operations when virtual and in-residence students are required to participate in seminar discussions.
NOTES OF IMPORTANCE:
- A solicitation does not exist for this requirement. This is only a sources sought synopsis, so please do not submit proposals. The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this sources sought.
- If the Government decides to pursue a solicitation, portions of your responses to this sources sought may be incorporated into the final solicitation. Respondents are discouraged from submitting any information deemed competition-sensitive or proprietary.
- Respondents will not be reimbursed for any costs incurred in responding to this sources sought. Information submitted will not be returned to the respective respondents.
- Oral submissions of information will not be considered in response to this sources sought.
To assist the Government in developing a potential acquisition strategy, please provide the following information:
1. GENERAL INFORMATON:
a. Company name, address, point of contact, voice and fax telephone numbers and e-mail address.
b. Type of business, (i.e., small, 8a, woman-owned, Hub Zone, serviced-disabled veteran-owned small business, large business, etc.), under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 334310, which contains a size standard 750 EMP. CAGE Code and DUNS Number.
c. Under which NAICS code does your company usually provide the requirements described in the attached SOR. Please provide rationale for your answer if different from NAICS 334310.
d. Please describe any customary commercial contract terms or conditions that you feel would make any resulting contract more effective if applicable.
2. CAPABILITIES: The Government is seeking qualified, experienced sources interested in meeting the requirements of the attached draft SOR. Please address the following regarding your capabilities in meeting the requirements contained in the attached “draft” SOR:
a. Is your company capable of meeting this requirement in accordance with the attached “draft” Statement of Requirements (SOR)?
b. If your company can provide a product that will meet the minimum specifications listed in the attached draft SOR, please provide the product name, item number, and specifications to include any product data sheets, brochures, etc.
c. Can your system provide the requested solution to assist instructors in facilitating simultaneous operations when virtual and in-residence, and meet all minimum specificiations, as indicated in the SOR?
d. Project Milestone Plan (PMP). As a part of this RFI, the Government would like to obtain the standard lead time for the products contained in the the attached SOR. Please complete the table below based on days after contract.
Description: Days After Contract:
3. RESPONSES: E-mail responses to this sources sought to the points of contact identifed below. The due date and time for responses to this sources sought is at Friday, 08 January 2021 at 4:30 P.M. CST:
Brandon Osborne(Contract Specialist) @ email@example.com (334) 953-7835 or Jeremy Kersey (Contracting Officer) @ firstname.lastname@example.org (334) 953-3526.
“Draft” Statement of Requirements (SOR)