REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
The 47th Contracting Flight is seeking information from industry for the purpose of conducting market research. This notice does not obligate the government to award a contract or any other type of contractual document.
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) NOTICE ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP). NO SOLICITATION IS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
1. Overview/Purpose/ Description of Procurement:
The 47th Force Support Squadron (47 FSS) is seeking contractors capable of providing Annual support and maintenance for Liberty Standard Version 5 (Liberty5) library information systems software support. Includes four user licenses, program upgrades, and access to support services via telephone, fax, email, and online. Support portal from 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2022.
2. Scope of Effort:
The Contractor will:
1) Federated Search Module – Annual subscription fee for Federated Search. Including up to 10 paid public search sources and unlimited free public search sources.
2) OverDrive Integration – Annual subscription for eZRead.
3) Installation (Local) – delivered remotely, requires full access to local server and to IT staff to ensure successful installation and configuration.
4) Upgrade service if a new version is available.
5) Implementation Services – Includes project management, initial software setups, consulting for all setup options.
6) Core Training – Instructor Led (web-based) – Web and phone training sessions; typically delivered in hourly sessions.
7) Annual Professional Services – Server software upgrade support to a new version.
8) Move from Local to Cloud Hosting
9) Hosting for 12 months with up to 50 GB storage space
3. Technical Characteristics
The 47th Force Support Squadron (47 FSS) is seeking contractors capable of providing Annual support and maintenance for Liberty Standard Version 5 (Liberty5) library information systems software support. Includes four user licenses, program upgrades, and access to support services via telephone, fax, email, and online.
4. Please provide a statement that contains the following:
a) Capability of providing this service.
b) Small business size status of the company, include any small business socioeconomic contracting programs (i.e., 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, or WOSB programs) that your firm is registered under.
Responses must specifically describe the contractor’s capability as stated in item four to meet the requirements outlined in this RFI. Companies who wish to respond to this RFI should send responses via email no later than 07 April 2021 to TSgt Christopher Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding this announcement shall be submitted in writing by e-mail to TSgt Christopher Robinson at email@example.com. The Government will not reimburse companies for any costs associated with the submissions of their responses.
This RFI is not a Request for Proposal (RFP) and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government, implied or otherwise, to issue a solicitation or ultimately award a contract. Responses will not be considered as proposals nor will any award be made as a result of this synopsis.
All information contained in the RFI is preliminary as well as subject to modification and is in no way binding on the Government. This RFI will be the basis for collecting information on capabilities available. This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes. All vendors must be currently registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to be eligible for a contract award. That website is https://www.sam.gov. Other information: When and if released, the solicitation will be posted to the beta.sam web site (www.beta.sam.gov).