This Request for Information is being utilized for market research in accordance with (IAW) Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 15.201(e). This is not a Request for Proposal, and the government does not intend to make an award on the basis of this RFI or otherwise pay for the information solicited herein.
Headquarters of NORAD and USNORTHCOM is seeking to identify sources that may be capable of providing commercial, non-personal services for management, tools, materials, equipment, freight and labor necessary for maintenance and support for the NORAD and USNORTHCOM (N&NC) Video Telecommunication (VTC) systems at Peterson Air Force Base (PAFB) and Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Colorado. Tier 3 Level Support will be requested by the Government only after Tier 1 and Tier 2 Levels have failed. Tier 1 and Tier 2 are not to be performed in this scope of work. The Government anticipates awarding a one-year contract with a period of performance of 15 March 2021 to 14 March 2022.
The minimum qualifications are:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Authorized Service Partner: Contractor shall be an authorized reseller and authorized maintenance support service provider of Crestron, Polycom, Dell, and Cisco OEM equipment.
- Previous Experience: Contractor shall have 2 years of experience in supporting integrated C2 Systems and VTC Suite maintenance. Contractor shall have previous experience in the maintenance and support of Crestron software.
- Information Assurance Certifications: Contractor personnel performing system administration functions will have an Information Assurance (IAT) Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.01 Manual, approved baseline certifications.
- The contractor shall be at a minimum of a GOLD Level Master Creston Programmer.
5. The contractor shall possess and maintain a TOP SECRET Facility clearance from the Defense Security Service. The contractor’s employees performing work in support of this contract shall have been granted the required security clearance from the Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office.
The current North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code is 517311.
For market research reasons, the Government is seeking industry input. Information provided will be used to determine if this requirement shall be a small business set-aside, and if so, the socio-economic status.
If your business is able to fulfill ALL the qualifications listed above, please respond by providing:
Socio-Economic Status. :
- Certified 8(a)
- WOSB or EDWOSB
The Government is not seeking proposals/quotes in response to this RFI. Interested parties are requested to send responses to firstname.lastname@example.org and Marlene.Babbitt@spaceforce.mil
No Later Than 30 Dec 2020/ 4 pm Eastern Time.
The Government will not pay for any information received in response to this request, nor will the Government compensate any respondent for any costs incurred in developing the information provided to the Government.