The Government is only conducting market research and attaining information to identify contractors that are capable of providing the RENTAL of a Compact Crawl Boom 70' to 79' (operator is NOT required, but training on use of the equipment will be necessary) for the 502 Civil Engineering Group. The Government is currently utilizing NAICS 532412- Construction, Mining, and Forestry Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing. All information provided is STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.
The purpose of this posting is to query the market for potential interested, capable, responsible, and qualified small business offerors that can rent and provide training on the use of a Compact Crawl Boom 70' to 79'.
The government is interested in collecting market data/information in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10, from potential sources that have the capability to provide the equipment. Interested and/or potential small business offerors are requested and encouraged to submit responses to the questions below, not later than 6 April 2021, Tuesday, or sooner. All correspondence resulting from this posting and relevant questions shall be sent to Heather Sorensen at Email: email@example.com.
- Is your company a small business? ______________(Yes/ No)
- Do you offer these service via a GS Schedule under GSA pricing? (Yes/No) ___________________
- Please indicate the NAICS code your company typically claims for similar rental services, if different than NAICS 532412:______________________
- This request for information (RFI) is strictly voluntary and is not to be interpreted as a quote in anticipation of a future contract award.
- Respondent will not be notified of the results of the information. However, the Contracting Officer will utilize the information for technical and acquisition planning. All proprietary information not to be disseminated in Government documents must be clearly identified. No evaluation letters and/or results will be issued to the participants. This market survey is issued to determine the applicable planning and acquisition strategy based on responses indicating capability in responding to this requirement.