- The Government is seeking 13,000 (usable) square feet of American National Standards Institute/Building Owners and Managers Association (ANSI/BOMA) Office Area (ABOA) square feet (SF) of contiguous space within the Area of Consideration set forth below.
- The Space shall be located in a modern quality Building of sound and substantial construction with a façade of stone, marble, brick, stainless steel, aluminum or other permanent materials in good condition and acceptable to the LCO. If not a new Building, the Space offered shall be in a Building that has undergone, or will complete by occupancy, modernization or adaptive reuse for the Space with modern conveniences.
- The Government requires surface/outside parking spaces, reserved for the exclusive use of the Government. These spaces must be secured and lit in accordance with the Security Requirements set forth in the Lease. Offeror shall include the cost of this parking as part of the rental consideration.
- The lease term is desired periodically and may include renewal option, thereafter, with Government termination rights, in whole or in part, effective at any time after the Firm Term of the Lease by providing not less than 30 days’ prior written notice.
- The proposed leased space shall be fully serviced. The tenant shall have the right to use the space beyond normal working hours, including Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays. The lease shall be subject to the availability of annually appropriated funds.
- Sources for space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease.
AREA OF CONSIDERATION: The Government requests space located within the delineated area as in Killeen, TX Zip code:76542.