Juneau, AK US Coast District 17 Representation Facility
Budget Up to $1,000,000
Estimated Purchase date September 21, 2021
The Coast Guard is in need of a home for the District-17 Commander. The home will serve two purposes; one as a home for the Admiral and his family and a second as a place to host functions for dignitaries (Governors, State Representatives, etc.,) while representing the Coast Guard.
- This home should be a Single-Family design on 0.5 acre to 3.00 Acres in size and located near scenic part of the delineated area. Consideration will be given to lower density neighborhoods.
- Outdoor area (porch, deck, and patio) must have sufficient room for entertaining.
- The home must meet current state and local building codes. Any updates previously made to the home must meet local permitting requirements.
- A virtual tour must be available for viewing property online.
- The purchase will be cash and the seller must be able to provide a clear title to the government for conveyance. The government will require additional contingency time for inspections and legal review.
- The government cannot pay any commissions towards the purchase of the property.
- Will consider representation by a buyers RE Broker.
- No member of congress may benefit from this transaction.