This is NOT a solicitation announcement. This is a sources sought synopsis only for market research. The purpose of this sources sought is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification relative to NAICS 561210. Responses to this sources sought will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this sources sought, a solicitation announcement may be published. Responses to this sources sought synopsis are not considered adequate responses for a solicitation announcement.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VISN 22 Network Contracting Office, is seeking sources that can provide labor, supervision and material for testing and certification of fume hoods; testing, decontamination and certification of electronic air balancing instruments (Alnor EBT731 Balometer capture hoods); decontamination, testing and certification of Biosafety Level 3 cabinets (BSC) on Audiology equipment for the VA San Diego Healthcare System. Please see attached statement of work for specifications.
The information identified in the attached statement of work is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications.
If you are interested, and are capable of providing the sought-out supplies/services, please provide the requested information as well as the information indicated below. Response to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, size of business pursuant to the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this source sought announcement?
(3) Are you the manufacturer or distributor of the items being referenced above (or equivalent product/solution)? What is the manufacturing country of origin of these items?
(4) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above (or equivalent product/solution), do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(5) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with NASA SEWP or any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract type and number.
(6) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or NASA SEWP contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the referenced items/solutions available on your schedule/contract?
(7) Please provide general pricing for your products/solutions for market research purposes.
(8) Please submit your capabilities in regards to the salient characteristics being provided and any information pertaining to equal to items to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
*** Submissions addressing Section (8) should show clear, compelling and convincing*** evidence that all equal to items” meet all required salient characteristics.
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone responses shall not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 1200 NOON PST. RFI 36C26221Q0522 must be referenced in the subject line of the e-mail. If a solicitation is issued it shall be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this request for information. Responses to this notice are not a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation