This Sources Sought Notice is for informational and planning purposes only and shall not be construed as a solicitation or as an obligation or commitment by the Government. This notice is intended strictly for Market Research. This is a Request for Information only. This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts, or quotations.
The Department of Veterans Affairs Olin E. Teague Veterans Medical Center in Temple, Texas intends to award a brand name or equal contract award for the purchase of M.I.M. Software and Processing Workstations. The Government is conducting a market survey to help determine the availability and technical capability of qualified service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, veteran-owned small businesses, small businesses, HUBZone small businesses and/or other large businesses capable of serving the needs identified below. This notice of intent is for open market as well as Federal Supply Schedule items.
The purpose of this notice is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size
classification/socioeconomic status (service-disabled veteran owned small business, veteran owned small business, women owned small business, HUB Zone, 8(a), small business or large business, relative to NAICS 511210 with a size standard of $41.5M. Responses to this notice will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. A solicitation is not currently available. If a solicitation is issued, it will be announced on Federal Business opportunities website http://www.fbo.gov or GSA E-Buy at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this announcement.
Your responses to the information requested will assist the Government in determining the appropriate acquisition method, including whether a set-aside is possible.
Please advise if you carry the products for this requirement. Please submit all information to Matthew Lee via e-mail: email@example.com by Sunday, 4 April 2021 12PM NOON CST.
DESCRIPTION OF SUPPLIES/SERVICES
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: MIM-ENC-CC
MIM STORAGE SERVER LICENSE
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: MIM-SSSTSU
DELL (R) SERVER AND STORAGE HARDWARE
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: SVR
DELL (R) PC
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: WKS
MIM IMPLEMENTATION FEE
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: IMP-NM
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: INS
STATEMENT OF WORK
1. Title of Project: PET/CT Nuclear Medicine Software and Processing Stations
2. Scope of Work: The contractor shall provide all resources necessary to accomplish the deliverables described in this statement of work (SOW), except as may otherwise be specified. This Vendor will supply Nuclear Medicine/PET/CT software and processing equipment that is all-inclusive. Contractor will deliver workstations. Contractor will set up and install the workstations in the Nuclear Medicine Service at CTX VA Temple, Building 163 and PET/CT, Building 200 and configure the Server.
3. Background: Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT have equipment from multiple vendors that currently have their own proprietary workstations to process the data from each. This Vendor will provide multiple workstations that would replace one GE PET/CT workstation, three GE Nuclear workstations, two Siemens Nuclear workstations, and a DSPECT workstation; the department currently has one workstation for PET/CT interpretation that must be shared by all physicians.
4. Performance Period: The contractor shall complete the work required under this SOW in 45 calendar days or less from date of award, unless otherwise directed by the Contracting Officer (CO). If the contractor proposes an earlier completion date, and the Government accepts the contractor s proposal, the contractor s proposed completion date shall prevail. Work at the Government site shall not take place on Federal holidays or weekends unless directed by the CO.
5. Government POC: The contractor will contact the Government POC TBD to shipping the software and processing workstations in order to set up an installation time.
6. Salient Characteristics:
Includes PET/CT and Nuclear Medicine package
View and process images from any camera manufacturer.
Supports ALL modalities: CT, MR, PET, SPECT, INTV
Software must process all Nuclear/PET data to include Nuclear Cardiology, General Nuclear, SPECT/CT, and PET/CT scans.
Software utilizes a Region of Interest (ROI) tool to determine the bounds and adding additional quantitation with the ability to exclude necrotic centers.
Metabolic Tumor Volume tool that s gradient based for PET.
Total Lesion Glycolysis, PET-based auto lesion measurement tool for uptake.
Software supports a fully automatic PET gradient segmentation method for lesions copied from a previous time point.
Store quantitative data and auto-extract the statistics from patients.
Tailored workflows that are user specific to facility
Session saves that allows physicians to pick-up where the technologist left off in the processing or viewing platform from a different workstation; thus, reducing errors and repeated work.
Findings during physician review will be captured and saved for future scan comparisons.
Automatic processing tool for Nuclear Medicine and PET exams that will also pull the patients previous imaging automatically over for comparisons.
Software automatically cleans up/remove data on the workstation based off a facility/user setting.
Four days on-site set-up and training for physicians and technologists.
Dedicated off-site development personnel for one year.
Dell Precision T5820
Intel (R) Core (TM) i9-10900X 3.7GHz,(4.7GHz Turbo, 10C, 19.25MB Cache, HT, (165W), DDR4-2666 Non-ECC)
32GB 2x16GB DDR4 2666MHz UDIMM Non-ECC Memory
Intel Integrated controller (RST-e) with 1-2 Front FlexBay NVMe PCIe Drives
M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 40 Solid State Drive
3.5″ 2TB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive
Nvidia Quadro P2200, 5GB, 4 DP (3930, xx20)
16x Half Height DVD-/+RW
Windows 10 PRO 64-bit
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019
Black Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English
Dell USB Laser 6-Button Mouse
Four 24 monitors for dual monitor configuration for two workstations
Two 27 monitors for single monitor configuration for two workstations
One Server Configuration – Rack:
Trusted Platform Module 2.0
IntelÃ‚Â® XeonÃ‚Â® Gold 6244 3.6G, 8C/16T, 10.4GT/s, 24.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (150W) DDR4-2933
32 GB (2×16 GB) 2933MHz DDR4 ECC RDIMM
PERC H740P RAID Controller, 8GB NV Cache, Minicard
BOSS controller card + with 2 M.2 Sticks 480GB (RAID 1) (boot drive)
8 x 1.2TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive (RAID 10)
Intel i350 Quad Port 1GbE BASE-T
2 x Hot-Plug Redundant Power Supply (1+1) 750w
Windows Server 2019 Standard
ReadyRails Sliding Rails with Cable Management Arm
Standard Bezel for x10 chassis
2 x NEMA 5-15P to C13 Wall Plug, 125 Volt, 15 AMP, 10 Feet (3m), Power Cord
5 Years ProSupport with Next Business Day Onsite Service