THIS NOTICE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL OR QUOTE. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. RESPONSES IN ANY FORM ARE NOT OFFERS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD A CONTRACT AS A RESULT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. NO FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO PAY FOR PREPARATION OF RESPONSES TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY RESPONDENTS TO THIS TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.
In accordance with Part 10 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation the U.S. Government (USG) is issuing this Request for Information (RFI) in an effort to understand market availability of contractor capabilities described in this RFI. Responses to this RFI may be used to formulate final requirements and/or to identify qualified vendors capable of meeting those requirements. The information gathered may be used to formulate acquisition strategies for competitive solicitations.
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), is seeking offerors for preventative and corrective maintenance of the FBI’s Mobility Team Maritime and Ground Platforms to maintain operational readiness, training to the FBI Mobility Operators, and to provide upgrade and replacement notifications when required.
The FBI is requesting a maximum of 10 pages submitted in contractor format addressing the topics below. The statement should provide (evidence to show that your company can provide services and/or products (i.e. technical ability, personnel, and experience). Information provided shall be succinct and related to the requested information in this RFI. All submissions shall be unclassified.
1. Preventative and corrective maintenance by a qualified licensed personnel on platforms that include high speed assault craft and trailers, special operations craft riverine and trailers, outboard engines, combat rubber reconnaissance craft and trailers, dive support boat and trailer, MRZR XP 900s, Bearcats, MARS Ladder Systems F550, Jeep Rubicon, Search and Rescue Maritime Rescue Vehicle, International 7500 Workstar Prime Mover Trucks, M2 Prime Mover Trucks, F750 Prime Mover Trucks, 4800 Maintenance Support Box Trucks, Box trailers, Car Hauler Trailers, and Flat Bed trailers.
2. Training on the maritime and ground platforms
3. Annual inventory reporting.
4. Plan and experience in identifying future or replacement platforms when existing platforms become obsolete or can no longer meet the operational needs and the need for upgrades to existing platforms to better meet the operational needs.
5. Address whether your company has a GSA Schedule and if they can provide these services on schedule. If able to provide the services on schedule, provide the schedule and SIN.
6. Any other assumptions, comments, concerns, and/or questions relating to the contemplated services.
This RFI is open to small and large business concerns and information received shall be used as market research only to request input from potential providers. Each contractor must provide the following information:
Contractor Legal/DBA Name: Address: Point of Contact: Telephone: Email Address: DUNS Number: Cage Code: Facility Clearance (if applicable): Applicable NAICS Codes: Standard Business Size: GSA Schedule: NASA SEWP Contract:
What should be included in your response:
1. All interested parties shall submit capability packages in response to this notice.
2. Do submit succinct, thoughtful responses to the requirements/questions listed in this RFI.
3. Do submit comments that address the FBI's requirements, assumptions, conditions or contemplated approaches to this future acquisition.
4. Do submit information and suggestions that may encourage new, different, or innovative approaches that would result in products, solutions, and direct savings to the FBI.
What should not be included in your response:
1. Do not submit proposals or offers.
2. Do not submit past performance information or general descriptions of corporate experience.
3. Do not submit requests to be considered for award or to be notified of a future solicitation.
4. Do not submit requests to be added to a mailing list or distribution list.
5. Do not submit questions or comments not related to this RFI.
6. Do not respond via telephone.
Disclaimer and Responses
THERE IS NO COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT TO ISSUE A SOLICITATION AS A RESULT OF THIS RFI. THIS IS BEING ISSUED SOLEY FOR INFORMATIONAL AND PLANNING PURPOSES AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICTIATION. IN ACCORDANCE WITH FAR 15.202(e), RESPONSES TO THIS NOTICE ARE NOT OFFERS AND CANNOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL OR QUOTE. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. RESPONSES IN ANY FORM ARE NOT OFFERS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD A CONTRACT AS A RESULT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. NO FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO PAY FOR PREPARATION OF RESPONSES TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY RESPONDENTS TO THIS TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.