The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR), Interior Region 10, California-Great Basin, Division of Acquisitions, Supply and Services Branch, Sacramento CA is seeking interested vendors to provide aerial snow surveys for the Upper San Joaquin Watershed.
The aspects of the services that are required by Reclamation include:
1) snow depth accuracy with 5-centimeter precision across extremely rugged mountains and underneath forest canopy at a resolution of approximately 1 point per square meter;
2) modeling and snow density to derive snow water equivalent volume, which requires substantial expertise in snow science;
3) ability to acquire snow surveys from March 1, 2021 through June 1, 2021 within 72 hour-notice (weather permitting); and
4) ability to fully process data at full resolution within 72 hours and produce a report on current snowpack state.
Additional details regarding the efforts required are provided in the attached draft Performance Work Statement.
Notice number 21MPRO101 has been assigned for this requirement and should be referenced on all correspondence regarding this announcement.
Firms which can provide these services must submit a written notice to the Contracting Office and must provide evidence in sufficient detail that demonstrates the respondentÂ¿s ability to meet the stated requirement. Firms shall state previous experience of the same or similar scope, capability level (as a prime or subcontractor), personnel qualifications, and so forth. Respondents are encouraged to identify suitable contract type, appropriate pricing arrangement, etc. for this requirement.
Responses shall include the firmÂ¿s Dun and Bradstreet number and Tax Identification Number. Firms shall identify their business size (small, other than small, etc.) in accordance with the size standard $16.5M.for NAICS code 541370 (Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services.
Please note that any prospective offeror must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) at www.sam.gov in accordance with FAR Subpart 4.11.
The following information is pertinent to this notice:
1. Responses shall be submitted by 1700 ET, January 12, 2021 to the point of contact below.
2. Point of Contact/Contracting Office Address:
U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
Interior Region 10, California Great Basin-3800
Acquisitions Division, Supply and Services Branch
2800 Cottage Way, Sacramento CA 95825
Dean Seggay, Contracting Officer