1. THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT. NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM (NAICS) OF 333618 – OTHER ENGINE EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING WITH A SMALL BUSINESS SIZE STANDARD OF 1,500 EMPLOYEES, IS TO BE USED FOR MARKET ANALYSIS ONLY TO DETERMINE THE AVAILABILITY OF POTENTIAL SMALL BUSINESS CATEGORIES FOR POTENTIAL SET-ASIDES. NO AWARDS WILL BE MADE FROM THIS SOURCES SOUGHT. NO SOLICITATION IS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME; THEREFORE, DO NOT REQUEST A COPY OF THE SOLICITATION. ALL RESPONSES WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE ACQUISITION STRATEGY FOR FUTURE ACQUISITION.
2. F. E. Warren AFB, Wyoming is conducting market research to identify potential Small Business sources. This requirement is for the acquisition of (1) Caterpillar C-7 Highway Engine Part #10R4144â€ Block GP Cylinder for a 2004 Ford F750 Maintenance Van (M-Van) . Vehicle chassis is 2 ½ ton truck with diesel engine for Transportation of tools, parts and up to 6 passengers to maintain real world military operations.
10R4144- Block GP Cyl (Qty 1)
10R4144-C1: Block GP Cyl-Core (Qty 1)
20R8059: Injector G-F (Qty 6)
20R8059-C1: Injector G-F Core (Qty 6)
10R3280: Turbo GP (Qty 1)
10R3280-C1: Turbo GP Core (Qty 1)
2646903: Kit-Gasket-T (Qty 1)
3134406: Kit-Gasket (Qty1)
4561688: Kit-Gasket (Qty 1)
Delivery 30 Days after award
3. All interested parties are invited to send a capability statement that will briefly describe how your company can satisfy the requirement described above to of the following individuals: Lisa Obenchain at email@example.com.
4. Please provide (a) Company Name and Cage Code Number; (b) Mailing address; (c) Point of Contact to include phone/fax number and e-mail; (d) website, if applicable; (e) State whether your company is small, 8(a), VOSB, SDVOSB, HUBZone small business, SDB, and WOSB, etc. (f) State if your company is registered under NAICS 333618.
5. THIS NOTICE FOR A SOURCES SOUGHT, IS FOR MARKET RESEARCH ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTATION, PROPOSAL OR INVITATION FOR BID.
6. Any questions relative to this market research should be sent electronically to the above e-mail addresses. NO PHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE. All communication shall be in writing and reference # 0324AW01.